Discover Berat which is inarguably one of the most beautiful towns in Albania! Go back to the Ottoman era and find their traces in the King Mosque, the 14th-century Bektashi Mosque, Mangalam, and Gorica Castle along with its churches and the famous Onufri Museum. This tour will bring you also to a family inside the castle of Berat where you will taste a desert, Turkish café, and raki
Great opportunity for photography.
Knowledgeable local tour guide
Taste gliko and café in a local family
Visit a local family
Historic District of Berat Customize
( Opportunity to customize this tour )
A full introduction of Berat highlights guided by locals
Entrance fee for Onfuri Museum ,Berat Castle ,King Mosque
Cafe & Gliko & Raki - in a local family
Everything not mentioned in the include section
If you would like only guiding services 2- 3 Hours without entrance fees and visit at the local family price will be
/1-3 pax 35 euro / 4 -8 pax 55 euro / 9-15 pax 70 euro /15 +90 euro /
Tour usually takes 3 hours /- sometimes it can take longer or shorter / all depend on your wish /
Flexible starting time
Walking tour itineraryWalk through ottoman past of Berat and visit a local family
• We start the visit from the Islamic center and see the King Mosque, which is one of the Oldest in Berat.
• After the Islamic Centre, we go to Gorica Quarter and walk on Gorica bridge, a monument from 1777.
• Then proceed to Mangalem Quarter and after that, we will walk into the Castle.
• From here, we will see the panoramic view of the town and take a lot of photos.
• Visit the Onufri Museum, inside the castle, and know more about the bygone era.
• Visit an old house inside the castle and try traditional desert, raki, Turkish café. Talk with the locals and share stories.
Some of the places you will most likely pass
• King Mosque
• Onufi Museum
• Castle of Berat
• View point of the castle
• Visit the local family
Printed or electronic voucher
Comfortable walking shoes Inclusions
Entrance fee for castle and onufri museum
Local Tour guide
Desert ,Turkish café and raki